Jun 4, 2021

Welcome to the Neighborhood

 I have birds this year I have never seen before! It's fun to see the new neighbors and then run for my bird book to identify. Some that have been here for years have moved on from our neighborhood. I hope they are happy where they are. We have to take in our feeders early due to increased bear raids.
I live 150 feet from one of the main routes through Vermont in the, third largest city, and we have been recently visited in our back yard, by a large black bear. No wonder the dog goes crazy at night. She knows!
This card uses the cute birdhouse digital image and sentiment from the June release at KLM Digital Designs. I raided my old stash and came up with this Cosmo Cricket paper for the background. (This was the only link I could find that had a selection of Cosmo Cricket)  I framed the image panel with a black pin stripe peel off from Love from Lizzy. 
The panel was die cut and modified with Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics

I colored the image while at my daughters and forgot to write down the numbers I used. She has a limited number of markers so I should be pretty close.

Copic map:
Reds: R29, 59
Browns: E23, 21, 11, 29, 37, 79, N6,8
Greens: YG11, 09

No comments: