Mar 19, 2021

Budget Buster!

O.M.G.
Colorado Craft Company just put a huge hole in my budget!! I absolutely LOVE the Anita Jeram stamps. They are perfect. I have had this one and haven't had a chance to use it yet, but when I saw the new release I new I had to do something with it. Especially since I was going to place a sizable order for the new release stamps. I'm in big trouble!


These images are perfect for watercolor. I dug out my old SU Watercolor pencils and a not so good brush to color these images. 





Stamps/Images: Colorado Craft Company- Wishing you Happiness
Paper: Strathmore Watercolor coldpress; Gina K Designs 
Kraft; hand made watercolor background paper.
Ink: Ranger Archival Black, Distress inks
Color Medium: Stampin'UP Watercolor pencils (retired)
OTHER: MFT Die-namics
Susan

No comments: