Feb 23, 2021

Good Grief!

Just as my best friend and I were trying to find a way to get together and craft safely she tested positive.
She has been more quarantined than we have here. We at least go to the grocery store ourselves. Her kids work in nursing homes and won't let them leave the house!!

Her husband got it first, we figure, then she started 3 weeks later. She got the infusion therapy and got better immediately.

This has been a tough time for everyone missing families and friends. I've been lucky. I've seen most of my family. Not on a regular basis, though. My friend and I used to meet every Thursday and crafted from 9 to whenever we ran out of energy! Haven't done that since last March. I really miss our time together.

Here is a card for all we are missing. Things are getting better....hope to see you soon.

No comments: