Feb 10, 2021

Ella Elephant

What is there about cute elephants? I guess I'm a throw back to Dumbo days. I'm a sucker for a cute elephant. This sweetie from KLM Digital Designs and the sentiment were fun to use on this card. 

I have had this small paper pad with no cover for ages, even years. It is all black, white, silver, gold and brown prints and stripes. I don't know why I haven't used it before, other than the fact that I have accumulated all together too much paper and I never find it. It was perfect for this sentiment.
The two printed layers were die cut with MFTS Stitched Rectangles STAX Die-namics. I added a Sakura Clear Sparkle gel pen to some of the stars and some small confetti stars as well. Ella is colored with Copics. 

I cut apart the sentiment and added a few layers of cardstock to give it some dimension. the rest of the sentiment I placed on the inside on a single layer of black to tie it all together.
Copic color map:
T0, T1, T2, T4, T5; B21, 23, 24; Y04, Y18

No comments: