Jan 22, 2021

Use it ALL! Quilter's Suite

Today I give you a suite of projects with images and sentiments from KLM Digital Designs that are near and dear to my heart. I love all things quilting. If my hands would still cooperate I might do a lot more of the traditional methods, as I love those best, but alas, age and abuse have caught up to me.

The first card is one in my usual style, image colored with Copics, panel cut, mounted on card base.
Here, I have computer generated my own greeting on the front and reserved the one provided with the image for the interior. The printed paper is from a Craft Smart Pad from Michael's.

The second grouping was an attempt to play with some tools yet untouched. I used Sunny Studios Quilted Hearts embossing folder and Quilted Hexagon dies as well as Stampin'UP Stitched Nested Lables for the cards. The tags are My Favorite Things Stamps Trendy Tag die and the tiniest quilted hexagon.

I was channeling my inner Jennifer McGuire while I was cutting these Hexagons and questioning my sanity. 😉
However, I really liked the end results. It used up a few of those small scraps from my backgrounds that I can't bear to part with. The sentiments are ones included with the Sewing Gnome #2 from KLM Digital Designs. This demonstrates why I like digital images. I can size them to my project as I need. 

Now that I have used that tag die I see it being used much more in the future.

Sewing Gnome Copic Color Map:
Skin- E000, E00, E11
Hair - E30, 33, 35, 37, Multiliner
Thimble - W0, 1, 3, 5
Quilting hoop - E30, 31, 33,13
Blouse - RV10, 11, 13, 14
Dress - YG91, 93, 95, 97
Quilt - No, N1, Y000, Y00, Y13, 23

No comments: