Jan 13, 2021

Ocean Dreams

I am so ready to jump in the car and head for Maine! I miss being at the ocean so much.
I'm in no way the summer beach, in and on the water person. Actually I have more than a healthy respect for the water. I just love walking on the beach, being in nature, photographing the beauty I see and finding an occasional piece of sea glass. April and October are my favorite times. It just seems the colors in the sky and water are more intense when the angle of the sun is lower. 

This card uses Gina K Designs stamp set By the Sea II.I blended the sea and sky using Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped the lighthouse, colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut the image. I glued it to the blended front and stamped the rest of the accents and sentiment. The frame is actually a scrap left over from another project. It just happened to be the perfect size and color.


For all of us feeling a bit stir crazy, keep the faith, hopefully by this spring we will be able to come out of seclusion and join the world again,

Have HOPE.


1 comment: