Sep 18, 2020

Thank you medics!

Here are a couple of cards I made for some of our medical personnel. The images are from KLM Digital Designs. I used handmade background papers that were made with a combination of water color and blending Distress inks.

This nurse was colored with Copic markers. I apologize that I did not record the colors I used. I tend to sporadically color images not writing down the colors as I go.

The panel was die cut with Stitched Rectangle STAX from MFT.
It was then layered onto the sponged blue paper and then onto a piece of SU Cherry Cobbler.

The banner was stamped on White Glitter Ink Jet paper I purchased at Walmart a couple of years ago. It was placed over a punched heart.






This medic card uses a water color background paper cut with

the Blueprint 27 Die from MFT. The small image panel was hand cut then edge stitched using a die that is now retired from MFT. The heart and banner treatment is the same as the nurse card.

Have a creative week.