Apr 2, 2020

Mother's Day Lily April release

Hello, welcome to my blog. If you have visited before, welcome back and thank you.

Today is another Mother's day card using April release images from KLM Digital Designs. I kept this really simple. I arranged the image and the sentiment on my paper and printed it out, then die cut the layer. I masked the lily with a Post It and brushed on Pistachio and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. I colored the lily with Copic Markers.

Stamps/Image: KLM Digital Design Lily
Paper: Craftsmart Paper pad base: Georgia Pacific 110lb. card stock
Ink: Distress Ink
Color medium: Copic Markers
        Lily:RV11, 23, 32, 25
         Leaves: YG25, 17; G07, 43
Dies: My Favorite Things Stamps
Other: Hero Arts rhinestones

Stay safe, stay positive, have hope.
Susan

No comments: