Apr 8, 2020

Gnome Seamstress

Welcome to my little card blog. I hope you like what you see.

I'm missing my grandkids (ages19-4). All 5 are relatively close, but our state has imposed travel restrictions and visiting would be out of the question anyway. I'm missing the littles and the hugs they so freely give. Face time and Skype just can't take the place of a good snuggle!

So, today I used this little seamstress gnome to make a grandma card. I was a prolific quilter at one time in my life.... before returning to teaching, and before card making took the house and my life over! I still have all my supplies (and then some), so I'm feeling a quilt coming on. I have time....

Stamps/Image: KLM Digital Design image; Paper Trey Ink sentiment
Paper: SU- Barely Banana, Night of Navy; Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Color medium: Copic markers, multi liner black; Prismacolor pencil white
Dies: My Favorite Things Stamps- Stitched Die-namics
Other: Stylus tool for scoring background 

Be well,
Susan 

No comments: