Mar 1, 2020

Stuck together

Hello, welcome to Creative Juice and my stress reducing hobby!

Trying new things "to you" is a good thing. For me, being a "senior",  I can use this activity to check off my list, "learn new things to stay sharper".

 While I enjoy looking at cards with white space, I never seem to be successful when making them myself.  I'm a detail freak!

Enter this little stamp...
I absolutely LOVE this MFT stamp, Let's Stick Together. Not only is it cute, it's easy to color and use for paper piecing. I will post the pieced one later, but for now here is a simply stamped/masked, one piece card front. Inside " stuck together".

I had to try out the makeup brush blending to see what all the stir was about. I found a couple at the discount store. I can honestly say I'm glad I got them. I find the ability to blend colors together much easier with the brush. I like the soft transitions and the ability to fade is easier for me.

I used Distress Inks Pumice Stone, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, and Scattered Straw for the background blend.
Image was colored with Copic markers.

So... jump in .... try something new. You might like it! 😉
Let me know how it goes!
Susan