Jan 29, 2020

Speechless Valentine

Hello there! So happy you stopped by.

Today is another Valentine's Day card ... or not. It could be used for anytime. I've been on a roll with these Valentine's. Not bad for one who doesn't care for the holiday.
This little character is one of my favorites. She is a digital image from illustrator Heather Ellis .
The image is colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I generated the sentiment on my computer and die-cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I am trying to be good and use up some of my scrap stash. That is what that fishtail banner is. The red layer is Bazzil texture paper and the card base is SU Whisper White. Those little hearts are from a teeny punch left over from my years in the classroom. They are embossed with a glimmer embossing powder.

Quick and simple!

Other supplies: MFT- Dienamics A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, Basic Stitch Lines

I hope you enjoy your day,
Susan

2 comments:

KarenMC said...

Very cute! So what will you do with all these valentine cards? I've already made my grandkid's cards and have no place else for them to go except my "just in case" stash.

Suzstamps said...

KarenMC , all the cards I don't have a specific person for, get sent to Cards for Soldiers. This is a Facebook group that sends packages of cards to the deployed so they have something nice to send back home. Some I give to Senior housing so they can access a card without having to go to a store.