Jan 19, 2020

Cupid Gnome

Welcome to Creative Juice. Thanks for stopping by.

Today's cards are for the February release at KLM Digital Designs. You can see the other design team members'  amazing work on the  FB site.

These two cards are another case of making two cards with the same design. 
I started with printing the image and a sentiment on a white panel. I sponged on the clouds with a stencil and Distress Inks. The images are colored using Copic markers. Both panels are cut with the Stitched Mod Rectangles from MFT and mounted on SU's Real Red card stock.

I used a little bit of Glossy Accents on the lights of the VW and it really gave them the look of glass. 

I hope you are having fun with all these Valentine's cards. I'll have plenty to send to all my family members when this is over. 
Whose idea was it to take on a Valentine challenge??


Have a great day!
Susan



No comments: