Dec 11, 2019

Twinkling White on black

Time is getting closer. Snow is here to stay. It's putting me in the mood (HO-HO-HO). I really like this scene from Cottage Cutz, especially when it's cut out of this glitter paper. It is the same paper I used on the white on white card. I do love making my own paper. This black one has been living in my paper box since last year, so I figured I'd better use it. It is simply a black paper that I sprayed with a glimmer mist through a star stencil. Any glimmer mist and stencil will work. It's been a year or more so I really can't tell you exactly what I used on this background. Sorry. But you all are so creative I'm sure you'll come up with a better one!



The second picture here is of the glittery paper. You can sort of see how sparkly it is. The colors that go along with the sparkle just don't show.





Paper: SU Whisper White, Basic Black; Glitter Ink Jet white card stock (Walmart)
Ink: MementoTuxedo Black
Stamp: Su - Star of Light (retired)
Dies: Cottage Cutz- Winterland Village

No comments: