Dec 18, 2019

TinType Santa

This is a newer version of the Santa Collage stamp using an embossed background instead of printed paper. I really love this Santa stamp. For ages I didn't use it because I couldn't get a good balance between the business of the stamp and the chosen background.
 I think I have finally figured out what makes ME happy with this stamp; minimal coloring on Santa and a single color background or monochrome print. 

As busy as this TinType folder is it just worked with the Santa. I did discover, though, that the folder on plain kraft seemed very flat. I ended up using crumb cake on the folder to add better dimension with the folder. Problem solved.

Card Recipe
Paper: SU Whisper White, Kraft; Recollections, Burgundy
Ink/coloring media: MFT, Extreme Black; SU Crumb Cake; Prismacolor Pencils
Stamp: Santa Collage, Rubber Stampede
Dies: Stitched Rectangles, Cottage Cutz; Tim Holtz Foliage (berries)
Other: SU Tin Type embossing folder: Cricut cut sentiment

Enjoy the season hubbub!
Susan

                                                                                     

No comments: