Dec 13, 2019

North Pole Gnome

One of my most favorite things to do is make my own papers. The background on this card was one of my first attempts at using Ken Oliver Color Bursts. I only had 3 colors so I added Distress inks to it. I was pleasantly surprised with the  Northern Lights -like results. The snow is this sparkly paper I found at Walmart one day. It is so pretty. I wish sparkle would show up in photos better. This stuff is perfect for snow.

This gnome from KLM Digital Designs is colored with copics. He is cut out and popped up on the background with Scotch foam tape.

Paper: Strathmore Watercolor paper; SU Whisper White; snow- Glitter Ink Jet White Card Stock (Walmart); Georgia Pacific 110lb. white card stock

Other: Multiliner Black pen 0.1; My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts


Hope this fella makes it to the North Pole on time !

Happy Holiday Hubbub

Susan

No comments: