Nov 13, 2019

Gardener Gnome with Cart series Part 1

This morning it was January in Vermont. When I got  up it was 3 degrees! In November!!!
That inspired me to finish this card to warm up the craft room a bit. Actually I made 4 cards in this series and a tutorial to show how I fill the wagon.

This sentiment just fit today. It comes from a Papertrey Ink set called "Sending You".

The Gnome is from KLM Digital Designs.
The logs are from "Fall Friends" at My Favorite Things Stamps

I used Distress Inks Antique Linen and Old Paper with a Tim Holtz stencil on Bristol Smooth paper and die cut it with MFT Stitched STAX. I also cut the green Bazzil layer with the die the next size up.
It is all placed on a piece of SU Whisper White. 

Copic colors recipe:
Hat: R05, R08, E19, E18
Coat: BG90, BG93, BG96
Pants,boots: E35, E37, E39, E59
Skin: E00, YR20
Beard: C01, 02, 03 and black multiliner .01
Wagon: W02, 03, 05
Wagon hardware and wheels: T01, 03, 05, 07, black multiliner, Signo white pen

I'll be posting the tutorial for how I fill the cart over the weekend. Please return on the 18th to see how I filled the cart with flowers for a springtime wagon. Using this method you can fill the cart with just about anything you want to.  Stay tuned.

Susan





3 comments:

KarenMC said...

Susan, I don't see anywhere to sign up to receive updates on your blog. How do I do that?

* Shell B.* said...

OMG just found KLM Designs....lovin’ the Gnomes! 💕 Fantastic card!

Suzstamps said...

KarenMC, Thanks for stopping by. You can get updates by subscribing in the box on the right of the post.