Oct 10, 2019

My Hero

Today was one of those days. Beautiful weather, a day long stamping session with my friend, several Christmas cards done, and then spoke to my sister. All in all a great day, but way better after talking to T.

T. has been fighting the fight, valiantly, and today was the next to the last chemo treatment that began last May. She has been a rock. So positive and brave. God love her. She is incredible, one of those people who can make you see humor on your worst day and help you laugh in the face of adversity.

Last week I mentioned needing to make her one of the Fan Gnome cards from KLM. Well, I finished it today after our chat. I had to tell her she was my hero.

 Recipe:
Stamps and sentiments: Fan Gnome, KLM Digital Designs; MFT, BB You're Super; Reverse Confetti, One Day at a Time
Papers are all from my old stash of SU designer
                                                                               paper and bits of glitter from various places
                                                                              Markers/Ink: Copic markers, multi liners; Sakura
                                                                               Gelly roll Clear glitter
                                                                             Other: MFT stitched STAX Dienamics


Have and amazing evening,
Susan

No comments: