Jul 21, 2008

Old challenge and new PTI

Well now, senioritis had arrived in a big way! I thought I would be smart and print out lists of some of the SCS color and sketch challenges to go to NH. I had them there and made this first card, but did I write down the sketch? No. I think the color challenge is CC169 and the sketch is SC183. Anyway, it is one of the first scenic images I did with WC Crayons. I'm not sure it is the effect I was looking for. I needed more control than the aqua painter would give and I didn't like the way they worked with the blender pen. I'm still learning!
Recipe: Stamps: SU Canvas, Stampendous Poppies
Paper: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red
Ink: same as papers plus black
Accessories: WC Crayons, Ribbon, Pima flower, brads, Millennium fine point pen for the outer doodled frame.



This is the latest PaperTrey challenge. I got this set and promptly loaned it to Kate and never used it myself. I used the color challenge CC171.
It seemed to lend itself well to the mailboxes.
Inside it reads. . . "Hope you feel up to getting the mail soon!"
Recipe: PTI Mailbox Greetings; SU! Canvas
Paper: SU! Kraft, Black, Soft Sky
Ink: SU! real red, celery, versamark, soft sky, going grey, black, cocoa and chocolate chip
Accessories: blender pen, sponge, ribbon, button,
Sakura black glaze pen



Today I need to finish my mother's brag book of the great grands so she can take it with her on vacation. I almost never scrapbook! This will be interesting. . . will share some of it later.
Have a great day.

No comments: