Jul 20, 2008

The last of the NH goodies!

These cards are deceptively easy. On the Warm Lace  card I used all Stampin'UP! papers and inks. The stamp is called Dandie Trio from Stampendous. I think it looks like Queen Anne's lace. 
I stamped the image in black and colored the leaves and stems in wasabi.  I made sure it was dry before going over the image with a  versa marker and embossing it in clear EP. Then I sponged the colors onto the background. I cut the  layers and image with my Nestabilities. I punched a slot with the SU word window punch. The ribbon was white and I used my markers to stripe it. The corners are Liquid Pearls. 
Recipe: Splitcoast ChallengeCC172
Paper: Wasabi, Whisper White, Teal textured
Inks: Same as papers + black
Accessories: Crystal Clear EP, Nestabilities ovals, dimensionals, white ribbon, Liquid pearls, sponge

This card is a true 10 minute or less card. I really liked the simplicity of it when it  was finished. All papers and inks are SU. The stamp set is the new Fresh Cut set.
I stamped the vine image in Craft white onto black and heat set to dry. On WW stamp the floral image. I drew the stems with a marker, added an organdy bow and 3 small crystals to the center of the flowers. The sentiment is the retired hostess set Warmest Regards. I think I have used that more than any set I own!
Recipe: SU; Fresh Cut, Warmest Regards
Ink: Black, Craft White
Paper: black, whisper white
Accessories: organdy ribbon, mini crystals (Hero Arts)

No comments: