Jan 25, 2022

Double Duty Valentine

Hello there.

Today I was determined not to make one scrap. That meant using everything I took out.  It worked out fairly well. 

Left:
I found a small piece of pink alcohol inked background and another nice embossed quarter sheet. I die cut the stitched heart window (MFT) out of the Cuttlebug embossed paper. On the back I adhered a piece of white tulle and 3 layers of heavy card from the scrap pile to create a shaker space. I dropped in some silver seed beads, a little pink confetti and a little bling from the stash. I covered the heart opening with the pink background then attached the shaker panel to a pink card. I cut a fish tail from scrap and adhered it to a pink satin ribbon piece then added that to the bottom. Those hologram hearts are left over from last year's Valentine's Day project.
 Right: 
This card used all the left over from the first card. I used double sided tape to adhere some flat lace trim to the back of the heart that came from the shaker card. I cut the pink background piece with a Stitched Rectangle  STAX Die-namics (MFT). The heart was attached with double sided tape then the panel on a dot embossed layer all set on the other pink card base. It is finished off with an embossed fishtail accent and a bit of scrap foliage and a little bling.

A few more like this and I'll have my valentines all made for this year. That's a good thing!

No comments: