Oct 3, 2019

Completed Gnome

Happy rainy Wednesday. A great day to get all those cards finished that have been waiting for your attention. That's what I was able to do, finally.




Here is the little fella that I used in the detailing tutorial. I'm using him as a birthday card, but he could be used for several things. I need one for a kiddo who just accomplished a major milestone. "You Did It" as the sentiment would take care of that. I see another one in the near future.

He was colored with Copic markers. The papers are from a HUGE scrap bin. The only ones I'm positive of are the Georgia Pacific 110lb. White Cardstock for the gnome and the SU white for the card base.

Stamps: Gnome, digital stamp, KLM
               Sentiment: retired SU stamp


Hope your day is a little dryer than mine.

Susan

No comments: