Sep 30, 2019

Detailing Digital Images


One of the the things I like to do is personalize less detailed images for my needs. Shown here, is the original image from KLM Digital Designs.
I decided he would be perfect for a birthday card for a teen at the local high school. I began by drawing in the letters and outlining them with a multiliner.
 
That worked, but he needed some interest, so, I sketched in some stripes in the hat. I only did the 2 because the school colors are red and white. I wanted to stay away from a Dr. Seuss look, or Waldo. šŸ˜‰




Here he is colored and detailed. Can you see him as a graduation card?  Or Congratulations for a hard fought win.

Or HB on the flag for Happy Birthday, it's your day.



I really couldn't resist making him a mascot for my favorite team. (Don't hold that against me!)










Here he is in all his glory. This picture is awful! I'm sorry, they all seem muddy. I'll have to check my phone. Anyway,
I lettered the sign, striped the hat and colored with the team colors.

I hope you will try this some time. It expands the uses for your stamps.

Enjoy,
Susan

No comments: