Feb 5, 2011

Favorite PTI Project

Papertrey Ink wants to know what our favorite PTI project was in 2010. I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to decide. Man, I have used a lot of PTI stuff this year! No surprise  there. I love the stuff! I kept returning to the same photo so I guess this really is my favorite. It is very similar to the card that won the Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty contest. It uses all PTI paper, ribbon and buttons. PICT0323I love making my own background papers and this uses the leaves from first fruits to do that . Sentiment is from Floral Frenzy.  The image is a KLM digital.

 

I had a hard time deciding my favorite from the year. What do you think ?  Which project is your favorite from 2010? Let me know!

 

For great inspiration check out Nicole’s Blog  {capture the moment}.

No comments: