Jan 31, 2011

Hot diggity!

Here we go again! Some days just make up for those that are just not worth getting up for.   

I just went on to collect my email and low an behold, there, at Paper Crafts Connection was another of my cards featured. I had one posted a few weeks ago as well. This is so exciting!Open-mouthed smile If you scroll all the way to the bottom picture there are 3 of my pieces in the photo. All of them are up for grabs! Head on over at this link and send a comment! You might win them.  http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2011/01/31/magazine-monday-love-is-in-the-air/

            

 

                           The card on the bottom right with the roses and the little canister on the top (red and yellow) are mine as well. Go play! It’s fun!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! What an honor!