Nov 17, 2010

New Toy

I came home last week to find a mysterious gift on the coffee table. Wrapped nicely it had a card that read “A little something for you”. Inside, the hand written note from my husband said, “For your birthday, anniversary and early Christmas”. Now, I don’t know about you, but in this house that usually means dollar signs flying out the door. The box wasn’t THAT big… or THAT small for that matter. When I finally decided to open it . . . let’s just say it’s a good thing he was at work! I now have a lovely new camera to take my pictures with. The one I have is adequate, but the shutter delay just doesn’t work for taking photos of children. The sharpness of the images are great! Here are a few shots I took to play with it. Now I need to make some cards and see how it works on that! I’m sure it will be GREAT! By the way . . . thanks, Honey! “You dun good!”Rolling on the floor laughingDSC_0020DSC_0031DSC_0016 (2)DSC_0073

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, what a great gift! I too got a new camera for my birthday, this past January. Mine was just a point and shoot, but I love it! It's sooooo much better than the old one we had. And the pix you took are, of course, just adorable! And I love the plant. It's gorgeous! Oh and Congrats on the Stamping Royalty win!