Jul 28, 2009

Paint chips???

PICT0090  PICT0093 Have you ever just loved a color comPICT0092bination on those paint store  samples. Admit it! Every once in a while I'll pick up a few to play with. Actually the darker green ones I was contemplating for my house. (excuse 1) Look how nicely they act as backgrounds! All other papers are Stampin'UP! , as well as stamps, ink and ribbons. The Noble Deer was done using the waxed paper resist technique on glossy paper. Neat effect. These cards are part of a package I am getting ready for CFH.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cards! Love the color combinations. Can't believe some of the cardstock is actually paint chips. TFS

Pat

AKiteFlier said...

I actually JUST made some of these myself - the guy at the paint store must have wondered about me :-)

I plan to post them soon - got to get the photos done. They are fun to work with - I have been using mine in my Cuttlebug but sometimes the paint cracks when I do.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog - I love PTI blog hop - great way to get ideas.

Hugs n smile!