Jun 15, 2009

Paper Hoarding

DSC_0101

I am such a paper hoarder! Do you think it comes from being a bit of a tree hugger? I have so much DS paper. It's like my fabric collection. I really need to start to use both more. I would have a lot more room in my house! The monochromatic palet is Bashful Blue.

Pocket Silhouettes was used for the stamped image, scallop punch for the blue accent, and the button . . .?

The button is not a button at all. It is 3 pieces of layered paper . I used a 1/2" punch to make them, glued them together, topped them with Crystal Effects and a touch of Dazzling Diamonds. As the CE became firmer I used a pin to push button holes in the circles. Great fun. All supplies SU, Sentiment stamp ,PTI Mixed Messages.

Post script: obviously I didn't do this when I was clear in the head. Sorry for muddled grammar and spelling. I'm FRIED!

3 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

School should be out soon... then you will not feel so fried. I'll be you hve just a few hours until it's done. I love the button by the way... great use of CE.

Debby said...

Cute cute. Love the button accent you created with paper,

Lynn P. said...

So pretty - Love the button - tfs how you did that