Apr 25, 2009

OCC Challenge April 25

PICT0016

I was playing on SCS and stumbled upon the Our Creative Corner Challenge. It looked like fun so here is ONE of my favorite color combinations.

 

This set of 3x3 cards was part of an attempt to use as much scrap from my collection as possible. I managed to make 6 different sets of various color combinations. This was my favorite. The scrap usage . . . well if you look at my blog you will see that I failed miserably, even though I did not touch one full size piece of paper.

3 comments:

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such 6 beautiful cards! Love the colors and papers. Great work!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

hugs Bine (Zimtschnecke)

Katy Myhre said...

Wow I really like these cards mom. I will need to borrow that set of stamps! Suprise :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous...love the color combo!!