Jul 14, 2008

Lost Post

I lost my homework, really!  I posted these cards last night when I gothome from NH. I should have known better than to try then! I was too tired and obviously forgot something and lost the whole thing! D****! Oh well, I'm up and had coffee and done some cleaning so I guess I'm awake. 
My daughter is inspiring! She is so talented and just knows what to put where. She kept us challenged all weekend so I will have several things to share this week. 
We had a great time and made quite a  mess of her kitchen and dining area. I'll have to share the pictures I took. 
This is a really  simple little card and only took a few minutes to make ( unlike the cherries). It was another SCS challenge. They are really fun. I used all SU papers and inks.  Stamp: Memory Box
   Papers and Ink: SU WhisperWhite, Black, Basic grey, Pomegranate
   Accessories: Cuttlebug, organdy ribbon, Fiskar punch, Hero Arts                                 pearls, blender pen



 This was an exercise in using teeny scraps. The thin 
strips are trimmings from another project. The images were stamped on really small scraps, cut, sponged and layered using dimensionals. Everything here was SU except the little crystal in the corner and the accent dotting, which is hard to see. Anywhere there was a dot I went over it with a Sakura glitter pen.
Stamp: SU, One of a Kind
  PTI, Mixed Messages
Paper and inks:  Not Quite Navy, Bayou Blue, Soft sky, DS               and Texture
Accessories: Sakura glitter pens, Hero Arts crystal,               dimensionals



This is a double challenge at Split Coast.
SC182 and CC132. I had been meaning to do the sketch challenge but was busy with kids. I really like this size and think I will work on some gift sets using this. 
Stamps: PTI, Beautiful Blooms and Mixed Messages
Paper and Inks: SU, WW, Chocolate Chip, Rust texture,
River Rock DS
Accessories: Signo white pen, GG ribbon, Nestabilities, Blender Pen









2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=sumerian walled cities ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg