May 28, 2008

Just Busy

Good grief! It's the end of May and I haven't put anything on here in ages. I was a bit busy over the April vacation, as you can see from this photo. I spent it all with them (huge smile)!

Then, the reality of the dysfunctional public school system reared it's ugly head and with mighty jaws consumed all of my waking hours. I
just hope I can continue to do this for the years I need in order to have state insurance. I'm having serious doubts.

Soon comes vacation and, I hope, a chance to stamp again. Kate has managed to set me up nicely with a ton of great Hero Arts and Stampendous stamps. Add them to the already huge collection of SU sets and I should be able to do anything I want to. ( If I can find the right stamp!) I am really looking forward to it. 18 days and counting.

I managed to use a few images that were pre stamped and made some cards. A customer of mine had this moth(?) in an SU set. I loved it so she made me a bunch. For the life of me I can't find the set in any of my catalogs. Anyway I have set a goal to use only already stamped images and scraps until I have reduced the pile by one third!

I need to hurry! My new stamps will be here in 3 weeks!


Here are a few more of the same. I really like adding a little white to the wings to highlight. I found that using Crystal Effects, very carefully, over the top of the moth gave it a bit more interest.

I will try to get some shots of my latest cards this weekend and post them. Until then ...... stamp unstress!

No comments: