Apr 29, 2023


Welcome! Still working on spring here. So, I opted to do something warm.

This card speaks the truth! My girl is such a comfort, and I can return that in kind on those scary windy nights when the wind blows 😏.
This image is not of Molly as she is a Golden. It bears a closer resemblance to the new dog in the family, who is a beautiful brindle Mastiff. The fur was my challenge for today.

I decided to give the gnome some printed scrubs like the ones my sister and granddaughter wear.

The image and sentiment are from the April release at KLM Digital Designs, and it is colored with Copic Markers. A super-fine .03 black pen was used to help create the black brindle markings.

The image is popped up with 3M foam tape.

I hope you enjoy this card. Give your fur buddy an extra pat for me today.

                                                                                    Susan

No comments: