Jul 6, 2022

JurassicPark baby - Last of the Snark

Welcome to my little card blog.

Today's card is the last of the "snarky mood" cards. It is made with stamps I have had FOREVER and never used. What is wrong with that? I have too many choices, that's the problem. It might be time to destash a little.

The Peek-a-Boo Baby stamp set is from Stampendous. It comes with a variety of animal hats to use with the cute little kiddo. However, no dinos. I needed a dino to go with the Whippersnapper Stamps sentiment. I searched through my stamps and found this little orphan dino stamp. I masked off the bottom of the dino a bit and drew on the hat band to make the dino into a hat.

I stenciled in the leaves and drew in the floor. The main layer was a Distress Ink an Oxide Smoosh background from my stash.

I added a few punched circles and covered them with crystal effects. They did dry clear.  I was impatient to take the photo, lest I forget, so the dots were still wet, thus the cloudy look.

Copics: Baby skin- E00, E21, E95
            PJ and hat brim - YG21, 25
            Dino - G43, 47, spots YG21, horns E41, 43
            Floor - E41, 42

Have a wonderful day and share kindness.

No comments: