Jul 16, 2022

Variations on a Puppy

Hello there, welcome!
Today's cards are from this month's release at KLM Digital Designs. This little dog is so cute. I'm a golden lover myself, but anything with four legs, woofs, and a wagging tail is fine by me!

This little guy was printed onto Pen and Gear cardstock, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and layered onto a black card stock circle. Same with the sentiment which finishes inside the card, "...never fade away, even over distance and time."
The background is alcohol ink on glossy paper.
Copiccolors:
Sunflower- Y11, 21, 08, 35, 38, YR24
                center- YG00, 13, E34, 37, 47, 49
                Dog- C1, 4, 7, 100, Multiliner black, white gel pen



The same image was used for this card. I used the same colors for the sunflower as above. I decided to give the puppy a Yorkie look and use another of the sentiments.

The dot paper is from Papertrey Ink, and the corners are dark brown card stock.

Copics for dog: C1,3,4, Black Multiliner .01


Have a great day, and if you have a 4 legged buddy, give them a pat for me!

No comments: