Apr 29, 2022

Believe Fairy series #4 and #5


Welcome to the Fairy series.
This stamp set from Lavinia has both of the darling little Fairies,  Rory and Darcy. 

I guess there is something to be said for those sleepless nights. Once I finally was able to sleep I dreamed of these two little guys playing with bubbles.

This is my first attempt to draw bubbles. I need a little more practice to get it right, but I couldn't wait to try it out with the little fairies.

The sentiment is from Tiny Text, a Stampers Anonymous stamp set.


This card got an Easter sentiment and found its way to my youngest sister. She loves all things beach and ocean. The first time I saw this stamp I thought it looked just like her when she was little.

The gel press circle already had a darker blue bottom. I used a mask and defined a horizon line, added a little white gel pen and a dark blue colored pencil to expand on the stamps shadow. The boat was watercolored with Distress Inks. I masked off the boat and stamped Darcy inside.

These bitty fairies are great fun.

Enjoy your day and "believe in the magic of fairies".


No comments: