Apr 18, 2022

Believe #3


Hello there.

Allow me to introduce you to Tia from Lavinia Stamps.

She fit perfectly in the gel press circle.
Not having any of the Lavinia trees or branches I returned to my sizable collection of stamps and found the Papertrey Ink stamp set Out on a Limb. It seemed to be what I was looking for.

A few stamps with a Lavinia mini foliage stamp and the Heart from the Fairy Charms set, some little dots of glitter pen, and it is done. 

This sentiment is from a Stampers Anonymous/ Tim Holtz mixed media set of sentiment stamps and stencil. I can say, without a doubt, that this set will move to the front of the sentiment box. I love the sayings and the size - a little smaller than Tiny Text and clear so, it is easily placed.

Loving finding a use for the small shapes gel press backgrounds. They sure do work well for a simple card front.

Believe

No comments: