Jan 28, 2022

Valentine Hug


Hello there. Welcome to my crazy creative world.

I took a break from the scrap pile, sort of, to make these two cards for my youngest grands.
I say sort of because the images were already made and in the drawer. 
The Peek - a - boo wheel die set has been living in my die drawer for years, never touched until the other day. So, I'm making progress on using some of the tools I have but have not used. That's a good thing, right?


Here is a video of how they both work. Kind of fun to make. I might have to make a couple more before the girls get too big to like interactive cards.😒




Dies - Peek-a-boo Window, Stitched Rectangle STAX, Grassy Hills Die-namics, all from MyFavorite Things Stamps
Paper: Real Red, Stampin'UP; Strathmore Bristol; Watercolor paper; Pen and Gear Card stock, Walmart
Stamps: Bear, Bunny Sentiments Colorado Craft Company, Anita Jeram; PTI, XOXO; Hearts and window words-Holiday Chicks, Stampendous
Inks: Distress Inks and Oxides; Memento Tuxedo Black; Archival Black
Stencil: Clouds MFTstamps
Foam tape- 3M



No comments: