Jul 26, 2021

Enjoy Life-- Spending time doing just that

It's been a bit since I've been here. I have been doing as the card suggests. My middle grands were here for a few days so we spent time with the littles and went to visit my 91 year old mother and my sisters. It's been a very full week. 


This card uses another gel press background. The base print was made with Shabby Shutters and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks. The pattern was made with the Leaves and Berries stencil from Pretty Pink Posh. The  print was then stenciled with Faded Jeans and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide and Large Moroccan Stencil from Simon Says Stamp.
 The label was cut with Papertrey Inc. die Mat Stack2 and a scrap of Sarah Sand that was stamped with French Script (retired), both from Stampin'UP.
I used Faded Jeans ink and the "Journey" stencil from Darkroom Door for the sentiment.
I punched a slit in the label and tied a bit of bakers twine around the card and label.
The vine is from Sizzix Thinlit 661206 and pre dyed papers. The flowers are cut down from Bridal confetti (Michael's). I added pearls and a touch if Wink of Stella to the leaves.

Now I think I'll go put my feel up and rest my eyes 😉.

No comments: