Sep 26, 2019

A Jar of Magic!

A long time ago (L-O-N-G), I went through a spell of needing everything released by PTI. Some of you know that feeling? Anyway, I got the Friendship Jar and one filler set then the fall set.  Then life took over. The fall fillers have been sitting in my cabinet for years uninked. Until now... yay! I decided I needed to learn to color glass so I went for this set. So glad I did. You can bet I'll use the other fillers as well. (Unfortunately, I didn't get them all when I could, darn it.) I still need to practice coloring glass. Practice makes better, right?

Take out a set you have neglected today, ink it up and see what happens!
Have a great one.
Susan




Recipe:
Image: PTI Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers; SU Buffalo Check background stamp
Paper: Recollections Kraft; SU So Saffron; Georgia Pacific 110 lb. White cardstock
Ink/Markers: Copic markers; SU Crushed Curry, Old Olive marker fine point; orange and white colored pencil

No comments: