May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Appropriate colors for a birthday that falls on Memorial Day. Again with the Button Boutique, you say? YES! This time I added the Gingham background. I need to practice with this a bit as I didn't quite get the line up quite right when having to add a little length. The stamp is the perfect size to span the shorter measurement of the card, but must be "pieced" on the longer side. Practice, practice, practice. I might enjoy that! 

All materials from Papertrey Ink.
Have a wonderful long weekend and, please remember those who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a beautiful design, Sue!

Jeanne J. said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the detail, and the shiny button is just the cherry on top! Great card. LOVE IT!!!