Feb 22, 2011

Music to my Eyes


Perhaps it is because music was my first love, and first choice of careers, that I am drawn to anything with music notation. When my children were little I made character music boxes that I sold at craft shows all over New England. I never grew tired of them. Ah well, performance is not the best career if one wants a family!
This card is super simple. All products Papertrey Ink
Stamp leaves on card base. Stamp music notation on cream stock in Camomile ink then stamp leaves over the top in Spring Moss. Sponge edges and randomly across page to antique it. Layer stamped panel; add gold balls (Michael's).
Die cut sentiment layer, stamp and sponge edges. Place over a ribbon and attach to the card with foam dimensionals (SU). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and the subtle stamping with the sentiment as the focal piece!