Jan 1, 2011

Engagements!

DSC_0438 - Copy (519x640)I come from a long line of seamstresses. When I saw this die from PTI it brought back memories of the months my mother and I spent making my daughter’s wedding dress.

  I still have pieces and parts that show up now and then in some of my projects, like this one.

Cardstock: (So Saffron, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White) Stampin’UP!

Decorative Paper: (Everafter: Something Old) Cosmo Cricket

Clear Stamp: (Sentiment from Delightful Dahlias) Papertrey Ink

Dies: (Labels 10, Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Nestabilities) Spellbinders; (Signature Series: Dress Form Die) Papertrey Ink

Fibers: (White Tulle) Jo-Ann Fabrics; (White satin ribbon) Offray

Accents: (Pearls, Rhinestone Stickers) Michael's (Mulberry Paper Mini Roses) Recollections

No comments: