Dec 30, 2010

Latest Issue Surprise!

 

 

If you haven't seen this issue yet, you really should take a look. There is a lot of inspiration within. I really love the dress card on the cover by Alison Anderson. You can download a pattern for it here. I was lucky with this call and have 4 pieces in it. I was NOT expecting to see one of my cards as the full page display for the parlor theme. Surprise!Surprised smile

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Now I am on the hunt for the lastest special issue, Color Inspiration for Card Makers.PC21210 Read about it HERE.
It is highly likely I will have to drive 2 hours north to the closest good bookstore (B 'n N). The things I do to get my hands on this magazines special issues!

Guess I had better go do my required work on this "school vacation" so I can leave early in the morning. Have a great day all!








1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Sue! That was one of my favorite cards in this issue. I love the tablecloth!