Jul 22, 2010

Wishing you sunshine




Weee-llll now let me tell ya! We have had so hot we were melting, three days of georgeous, a whopper of a storm last night, and today is cool and pretty cloudy.


Sorry for the post delay. I thought I had some scheduled during the time I was in class but I must have missed judged.

Class was great; all computer work. I have been using my eyes so much I don't know which glasses to wear. The results are the dizzies!


Anyway, before I go do the weeks work of housework I neglected and pack for camp, here is a really quick and PLAIN card.

This is photo I took last year, cut down to showcase element.

Layered on Choc. Chip, DP is from Cosmo Cricket, Garden Variety Mini Deck. Just love this size to work with.

All layered on craft. Sentiment is PTI Blooming Button Bits.




No comments: