Jun 21, 2010

It Must Be Official

Yep! It is official . . . Paper Crafts Magazine sent me my winner's badge. How cool to be considered royalty ( in a positive way :D) I have been working on some cards for the latest submission since getting out of school on Wednesday. May be I'll get lucky again!



Here is the card I made for my Dad. He had a banner Father's Day! Dad turned 83 this year. He has been playing tuba with the local city band for 55 consecutive years. He has been the band's manager for many years and is the historian now.

It is the oldest municipally funded band in the country. I remember doing an essay on it when I was in high school.

It was a wonderful dedication of the season to him. The mayor read a proclimation and all.
Read about it here!

That is Dad in the background um-pa-pa!

Congratulations, Dad. We love ya!

No comments: