May 28, 2010

Limited Supplies





I know everyone with this hobby has a boat load of scraps. I also have a pile of those images that are stamped, colored and ready to go that didn't work on the first try. Actually, a box full. I decided to pull open one drawer of the scrap file, pull out 2 pieces of paper and not touch another piece until I used every drop, every scrap of those colors. I love the 3x3 cards. The next few posts will be installments in the 3x3 notes made with white, SU's Soft Sky and Blue Bayou, and many old and older images!




Stampin'UP Designer series paper - Soft Sky
Blooming with Love, Priceless, Flight of the Butterfly, Sincere Salutations, Warmest Regards, Short and Sweet
Scallop punch, Scallop Square, Square punches, Oval Punches , small circle, all SU
Fern and flower punches, MS

No comments: