Feb 28, 2010

Yellow challenge 2


Another new challenge! How will I keep up?
This is the latest over at Poppy Paperie.

I love the freedom to create with her "seeds". I hope this will qualify as I didn't use a floral image exactly. I took the opportunity to try the pompom flowers I saw on Dawn McVey's blog. She has a great tutorial on You Tube. I can see the potential here. This was a fun one, also to be used in the Olympics over at Moxie Fab World.


The flowers are made from the tissue form my PTI order, stamped in yellow with the Polka dot background set. It was punched with the SU Boho flower punch.


Hope you enjoy!

Paper: PTI- Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado, White
SU - Black
Ink: SU Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Certain Celery, Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: PTI- Faux Ribbon, Butterfly Dreams, Beautiful Blooms
Polka Dot Basics
Accessories: Copic Markers, Hero Arts Crystals, PTI ribbon

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Susan! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)