Feb 17, 2010

Mojo

PICT0333 Finally got a chance to finish this card.

Thought I would make one that I could use for my granddaughter's birthday this weekend. This is the sketch from Mojo Monday 126. There is a large recipe as I used several sets and colors.

Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red,Pink Pirouette, DS, Whisper White

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Black marker Stamps: SU Think Happy Thoughts, Bugs and Kisses; PTI-Baby Button Bits Accessories: Organdy ribbon, scallop punch, paper piercer, buttons(PTI), glitter I sure hope the layout of this entry looks better once it's published. It's pretty bad on the screen right now! Stay tuned for another challenge in a little bit.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I like this one! I was going 2 do this challenge, but haven't gotten there yet.