Jan 9, 2009

Take Ten challenge

I must admit, I am not at all crazy about this card. Kate made me do it. It has way too many layers. I did love this stamp set though. This is the one I got for her for Christmas from Papertrey called Heart Prints. There is also a set of separate sentiments that are nice. Be sure to check her blog to see what she made with them.
I apologize for not being able to identify the marbleized paper in the background. I was using a bunch of scraps Kate had in a little box. The other papers are SU. The blue layer is a navy SU piece that I repeatedly ran through the crimper and then split the layers. The fuzzy interior gives it a neat texture. Try it out on animals. It makes them look fuzzy!
Papers and inks: SU
Designer Paper unknown
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Heart Prints
Crystals: Hero Arts

No comments: