Jun 30, 2008

Happy Fourth


I know it isn't here yet, but with a house full of grandkids I have to take advantage of nap time to post. This first photo is of a set of cards made without layers. They were inspired by a stamper on SCS called waterdhild12. I needed a gift fast so it had to be simple. Did a quick reverse mask, stamped the flowers and sponged the background. A little free hand doodle frame with an ultra thin black pen and it was done. Funny . . . the recipient liked them better than the fancy ones I had mad for her previously.

Here is my little firecracker. She is 8 now and going on 18. 
Why do they have to grow up so fast. This is one of my favorite memories of her. The page is a 6x6 size. I struggle with this size. I guess because I always want to put too much on it. 

 I'll try to post from my daughter's house. We will be  having a mini stamp camp with my youngest sister, daughter and self. I guess I should include the little ones in there too!
Have a safe and happy Fourth.

No comments: