Mar 3, 2008

Enough already with the snow. The robins are here and Easter is around the corner. 

I am officially calling a halt to all this white stuff and thinking flowers! So . . . Monday, March 10  at 6:30 Spring will arrive at my house. There may be snow outside but we will be working with flowers and Easter things inside.

We will make a small card like the one here. This size is very popular right now. It is 3x3 and just the right size for a tiny note to someone, or as a gift enclosure. You will even get a template for the envelope. A set of 6 fits nicely in the medium cello bags and makes a cute little gift. We will use one of the new sets from the spring book. ` Bring your favorite  blender pen.

So if you want to come celebrate all things spring INCLUDING the new baby.... give me a call or leave me a message so I can plan accordingly. I will need to know by Friday. Hope some of you can come.

No comments: